Mr. Anil Burewar had started the expanded, perforated and wire mesh business in 1995, Hemant Engineering is enlisted amongst the distinguished Manufacturer, Supplier and Exporter of expanded metal sheets, perforated sheets, wire mesh, mosquito mesh, mosquito expanded racket mesh, cable trays, stainless steel perforated cable trays, GI plaster mesh. We are deliver our product range in Major Asian Countries as well as following cities or states in India like Maharashtra, Tamilnadu, Chennai, West Bengal, Kolkata, Karnataka, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Delhi, Gujarat, Sanand, Ahmadabad, Uttar Pradesh / UP, Haryana, Indore, Goa, Madurai, Rajasthan, Bihar, Odisa, Mumbai, Pune
We are leading Manufacturer, Supplier, Exporter of GI Welded Meshes, Galvanized Iron Welded Meshes, GI Meshes, Welded Meshes and We Deliver Our Product Range in Asian countries as well as all over India include major states or cities like Maharashtra, Tamilnadu, Chennai, West Bengal, Kolkata, Karnataka, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Delhi, Gujarat, Sanand, Ahmadabad, Uttar Pradesh, Haryana, Indore, Goa, Madurai, Rajasthan, Bihar, Odisa, Mumbai, Pune
Our Expertise in Following Products Expanded Metal Sheets, Expanded Racket (Bat) Meshes, GI (Galvanize Iron) Plaster Meshes, Industrial Cable Trays, Mosquito Bats (Rackets), Mosquito Bat (Racket) Meshes, Perforated Sheets, Wire Meshes
• Building Welded Meshes reinforcement is widely used for the reinforcement of concrete structures
• Making frames
• Reinforcement of road surfaces or parking areas so welded reinforcing Meshes called road reinforcing mesh grid.
• Manufacture of various fences
• Used as Masonry mesh
• Usage/Application: Defence
• Surface Finishing: Galvanized
• Packaging Type: Roll
• Hole Shape: Rectangular
• Technique: Hot Rolled
• Wire Gauge: 50 Gauge.
• Brand: Sahariya
• Type: Welded Wire.
Advantages and Benefits
• Lower cost than stainless steel
• Less and relatively low-cost maintenance
• Long life expectancy
• Coating life and performance are reliable
• High resistance to mechanical damage.
• Protection to small areas of steel exposed through damage.